Gateshead Beer & Music Festival – 28-30 April
Gateshead Beer & Music Festival will soon return, with a brilliant music lineup and a great selection of beers, ciders and much more on offer!
The festival runs from 28 until 30 April, with a varied music programme over the 3 days. Everything from rock to soul, ska to folk, and everything in between – there’s something to everyone’s taste. Not forgetting a wide range of local and national ales and ciders for you to sample, as well as whisky, gin and cava bars.
The festival takes place at Gateshead Rugby Club in Low Fell, and getting there couldn’t be easier with us! Click here to plan your journey.
Tickets are priced at £12 per day and can be purchased at gatesheadbeerfestival.co.uk
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Competition closes at midday on Wednesday 26 April 2017
- Two entries are allowed per person – one on Facebook, one on Twitter
- Winners will be randomly selected from all entries on Facebook and Twitter
- Winners will be contacted directly
- Winners will receive a pair of tickets for admission on Friday 28 April 2017
- No cash or prize alternative is available