- InMotion launches THE OUT, an on-demand premium car rental service
- Starting in London, customers can book a Land Rover through an iOS app for delivery at home or the office
- Download the app to book your break at the touch of a button
- THE OUT exclusively offers top-of-the-range Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE
- The service targets city dwellers who do not own a vehicle and look for a premium alternative to existing car rental and car sharing services
16, April, 2019, Gaydon, UK – On-demand premium car-rental service, THE OUT, is now available exclusively to London residents, offering city lovers a one-click solution to booking their next road trip or spontaneous get-away.
THE OUT is an on-demand vehicle rental service operated through an online app which allows customers to hire a Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE in a matter of moments with delivery to home or office.
Offering on-demand, luxury vehicles direct to your door, THE OUT aims to outclass traditional rental services. Pricing is transparent, with comprehensive insurance, unlimited mileage, child seats, additional drivers and congestion charge all included. Available to book from £295* for a weekend, THE OUT delivers anywhere in central London, covering zones 1-3 as well as Gatwick, Heathrow and City airports.
Sebastian Peck, Managing Director, InMotion Ventures, said: “We looked at every step of the car rental journey, to create a seamless experience that will delight our users. Our customers work hard and play hard, and now more than ever they are finding happiness and expressing their individuality through the very best in high-end experiences.
“We believe THE OUT is the ultimate travel companion, from the moment a customer opens the app all the way through to their next enviable destination.”
THE OUT is the latest in a range of shared mobility services launched by InMotion, Jaguar Land Rover’s venture capital and mobility services arm and the perfect companion for those looking to seize the moment and explore UK shores, bringing the Land Rover spirit of adventure to London residents.