Local housebuilder, Barratt Developments Yorkshire East, which includes both the Barratt and David Wilson Homes brands, has announced its charity of the year for 2017.
- The housebuilder will be fundraising throughout the year, with all monies raised going to the Alzheimer’s Society, the UK’s leading care and research charity for people with the disease and other dementias, as well as their families and carers
- The five star housebuilder, currently building a range of developments across the region, including Barratt Homes’ Fallows Park in Beverley and the David Wilson Homes sites Tranby Fields in Hessle, Elm Tree Park in Beverley and Aspect in Anlaby
- It will be raising money through a range of fundraising activities, including bake sales and charity fun days
- During 2016, Barratt Developments Yorkshire East raised over £23,000 for its chosen charity, the Brain Tumour Foundation
- For further information on Barratt Developments or to book a viewing at one of its developments, visit www.barrattdevelopments.co.uk
Andrew Taylor, Finance Director at Barratt Developments Yorkshire East, commented:
“Alzheimer’s is a disease that affects so many people and their families and is a cause that is close to many of our hearts. We are proud to support the Alzheimer’s Society and are looking forward to all the fundraising activities planned throughout the year. We hope these funds will go a long way in supporting the amazing work that they do across our region.”