We have all experienced the ‘fear’ at one time or another in our life. However, ‘hickey fear’ is next-level panic.
It’s there and it’s staring right at you. You have tried EVERY makeup product and it’s starting to look like one big smudge of dirt/bruise.
Well… what do you do?
Don’t worry, here at Beauty Flash we’ve got you covered (pun intended).
We are dropping an exclusive product just in time for Valentine’s Day – the first ever hickey cover-up kit: Kiss Goodbye
We understand the importance of discretion in stressful situations such as ‘hickey fear’. SO, all necessary items are hidden underneath an ordinary-looking ‘skin kit’ to put you at ease and escape any concerning looks from work colleagues/family members.
- Green cover up
- Red lipstick (to take the attention away from the hickey)
For extreme emergencies:
- Hair extensions
- Mini ice packs to reduce the colour (the ones you crack in half to go cold)
- A toothbrush (encourages circulation)
- A plaster & small neck scarf if all else fails
- A small ‘excuse cheat sheet’ for when people ask difficult questions like ‘why do you have a plaster on your neck?’ etc.)