When career management consultant, Sue Quantock, and her husband Paul decided they wanted to upsize, they knew the Aspect development in Anlaby could provide the spacious family home they had always dreamed of.
- With three grown up children and four grandchildren, the couple were looking for a sociable house that could accommodate all of their family gatherings
- Sue and Paul had chosen to live in two David Wilson Homes developments previously, so knew that the expert sales team would be on hand to help them through every step of their move
- The couple fell in love with the Gilthorpe, a generous five-bedroom home with an open-plan layout, which works perfectly for the multi-generational family
- As well as having plenty of space for guests to stay over with four large double bedrooms, the fifth, master bedroom comes with the additional features of a spacious dressing room and en-suite
- The couple accredit their loyalty to David Wilson Homes to the excellent, high-quality customer service they have received for years
- Aspect is a striking new development in Anlaby, a highly desirable village with an array of local amenities close to Hull
- The development, situated off Lowfield Road, features a selection of luxury 2, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, perfect for families and professionals looking for the convenience of being near to the city, yet with the community spirit of village life
- To find out more about the Aspect development go to https://www.dwh.co.uk/new-homes/east-riding-of-yorkshire/H686501-Aspect,-Anlaby/
“The team have been amazing, nothing is too much trouble,” Sue, 63, commented. “They made sure the process ran as smoothly as possible. Moving can be a stressful and difficult time, but the great staff that work at David Wilson Homes have made it so easy and straightforward. They were only too happy to help with any questions we had and organising anything we needed to make the move comfortable.
“We had always wanted the space for our family to all stay over in our home and we are so pleased that we have it now.” She adds: ” The layout of the house allows us to feel cosy and homely when we are by ourselves day-to-day, but when our children and grandchildren come to visit we also have the space to spread out and not feel on top of each other. Our grandchildren have the room to play and it’s lovely having all the family under one roof.”
Sharon Hyde, Sales Manager for David Wilson Homes, commented: “It’s lovely building a relationship with our customers and being able to help them time and time again as their needs change. We are so proud of our fantastic team who have been able to give Sue and Paul such great service over the years, and we wish the couple and their family all the best in their new home.”