Fancy winning over £2,300 worth of prizes including corporate match day tickets at Middlesbrough FC, Golf at Rockcliffe Hall, £100 Smyths toys voucher and many more, just in time for Christmas?
North East businesses have come together in aid of the Butterwick Hospice, in Stockton, by donating these and many other incredible prizes in a fundraising draw, to be won this Friday December 6, just in time for Christmas.
Entrepreneur, Stuart Coupland, who launched his independent company, Coupland Leather nine months ago, recently became one of the charity’s Corporate Supporter and has organised the “Big Teesside Giveaway” to support the hospice.
All participants are asked to donate £5 to the hospice as their entry to the draw, where one lucky winner will win the entire giveaway, with an option to have each gift re-gifted to a member of their family or friends, making this year an extra special Christmas.
Stuart said: “The whole idea is for local businesses to give back, in support of an extremely important local charity. None of the gifts have been donated by chains or national organisations, it’s all local businesses who are proud to support their local community.
“It started off as getting one or two companies to offer something along with one of my leather wallets, where I began asking a selection of my clients and contacts for gifts.
“I have been in Business to Business sales since I was 18 and met the Butterwick Hospice at my first networking event, where I was introduced to all the amazing things they do for our community.
“Through the different jobs I have done over the past nine years, I have always been involved with the Butterwick in some way, either raising money or had them as a client.
“I have attended Butterwick networking events, golf days, receptions etc and seen people receive certificates and have always wanted to be able to support them at that level.”
For your chance to win big this Christmas, donate to the Butterwick Hospice: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/teessidegiveaway
The prizes include:
- Rockliffe Hall – Golf 4 ball
- LV Shipping & Transport – two Corporate match day tickets at Middlesbrough Football Club
- PG Legal Solicitors and Commercial Advisors – £100 Smyths toys vouchers
- Peking Garden Stockton – £40 voucher
- Paul Swift Stunts – stunt ride-along experience
- DJM Aerial Solutions – professional drone recording & video of the stunt ride experience
- The Little Quaker Distillery – two 20cl bottles of Quaker Gin (original and blueberry)
- Coupland Leather – 100 per cent hand-crafted leather wallet
- Pali Ltd – £50 Marks &Spencer Voucher
- FM World – Tom Ford, Lost Cheery and Armani, Acqua di Gio Inspired Fragrances
- Daz Mack – photographer extraordinaire, family photo shoot;
- Boho Bytes – hand-crafted traditional Christmas cake
- Illustrated Identity – personalised hoodie
- Hamilton & Lewis Jewellery – men’s leather bracelet
- Darlington Mowden Park – Executive suite for ten people at a home game
- Gamers Lounge – 2x 1 Hour Game tokens
- One night stay at the Hampton by Hilton in Stockton
- 2x Tickets to Valhalla North, Axe Throwing
- £50 Hamper from Lewis & Cooper
Good luck everyone!