A North East site manager is celebrating after receiving a coveted Seal of Excellence Award in the regional round of the Pride in the Job Awards.
Simon Robson, site manager at Miller Homes’ Hunters Fold development in Middleton St George has been recognised in what are considered to be among the most prestigious awards in the housebuilding industry, celebrating the exceptional contribution site managers make in providing new homes of outstanding quality.
Every homebuilder registered under the NHBC Buildmark is entered into the competition, with site managers meticulously assessed across 44 areas of site management, including technical knowledge, consistency of the build process and quality controls.
During his career with Miller Homes, Simon has been awarded six Quality Awards and three Seal of Excellence Awards.
Simon said: “At Miller Homes we work extremely hard to ensure we always exceed our customers’ expectations whilst providing the best quality homes. I was absolutely delighted to again be recognised by the NHBC’s Pride in the Job Quality Awards which is a credit to my brilliant team at Hunters Fold.”
Patrick Arkle, regional managing director at Miller Homes North East, added: “Congratulations to Simon and the team at Hunters Fold who have been recognised by the industry for their commitment to building homes safely and to the highest quality.”
For more information on Miller Homes North East visit www.millerhomes.co.uk/locations/north-east-of-england.aspx.
- For 85 years, Miller Homes has established a reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. The company is committed to building homes safely in a way which is considerate to the environment.
- In 2019 Miller Homes was awarded a five star rating in the Home Builders Federation (HBF) National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Miller Homes operates across three divisions – Midlands & Southern, North of England and Scotland.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- Further information is available at www.millerhomes.co.uk