With the demand for new homes in the Selby area increasing, Barratt Homes Yorkshire East has launched the showhome at its new St Wilfrid’s Walk development on Friday 21st April, having seen a surge in sales since launching earlier this year.
- Brayton is proving popular with local buyers wanting to get a foot up the property ladder in Selby
- Located on Barff Lane, the showhome will showcase The Radleigh property, priced from £249,995, which offers a spacious four bedroom detached family home, featuring a large open plan kitchen and family dining area
- It also includes a utility room, separate study, lounge, four double bedrooms and a single garage
- With a housing shortage across the county, the Selby area is proving the perfect place to buy for those looking for easy commuter access to both York and Leeds
- Offering a selection of four bedroom homes, the development is particularly popular with those looking to buy their dream family home at these early stages, with interest from first time buyers expected to follow when the development’s three bedroom properties are launched later this year
- St Wilfrid’s Walk is currently offering five star quality homes priced from £244,995
- The development benefits from easy access to local schools, shopping, pubs and countryside walks
- For more information please visit the website: https://www.barratthomes.co.uk/new-homes/north-yorkshire/H669001-St-Wilfrid’s-Walk,-Brayton/
Linzi Bentley, Sales Manager at Barratt Homes Yorkshire East, commented: “St Wilfrid’s is a very welcoming development in a desirable location and there is already a fantastic community living in the area. We are so excited to be launching our homes at the development – they’re perfect for those looking to settle into their dream home with their family.
“It’s no secret that there’s a housing shortage in the area, and this has really come to light via the amount of interest we’ve had in the development. We’d encourage anyone interested to visit our sales office and our showhome to discover what this beautiful new development has to offer.”