Forty apprenticeships are up for grabs at Bishop Auckland College’s open event being held tomorrow (Tuesday).
The wide range of roles on offer include:
- Apprentice joiner – Belmont
- Social media apprentice – Coundon
- Solid surface fabricator apprentice – Newton Aycliffe
- Apprentice bricklayer – Wolsingham
- Professional cookery apprentice – Piercebridge
- Customer service apprentice – Willington
- Apprentice front of house assistant – West Auckland
- Business administration apprentice – Newton Aycliffe
The college is also recruiting for a new full time professional chef course starting in September which will offer school leavers who achieve five or more GCSEs at A*-C the opportunity to work with top chefs at some of the most prestigious restaurants in the region as part of their study programme.
Anyone who has missed the UCAS deadline can still apply for Higher Education courses starting in September at tomorrow’sevent.
Prospective students will also have the opportunity to tour facilities including the recording studios, sports hall and fitness gym, and meet specialist tutors and careers staff to discuss the courses available.
The open event is being held at the college’s main Woodhouse Lane campus on Tuesday March 8th at 5.30pm and is open to all.