Date: 6th November
Time: 08:30 Registration – 10:30 finish
Venue: The Honours Room Lancashire County Cricket Club Talbot Rd Manchester M16 0PX
Cost: Free to attend
Financial concerns are one of the major obstacles to overseas expansion:
- Do you understand the unique financial intricacies of cross-border transactions?
- Do you know the key aspects of the UK transfer pricing regime?
- How can you fund your overseas growth?
- Do you know how to protect your business against non-payment when exporting?
- How can you safeguard your firm against political risks that are beyond your control in different overseas territories?
This FREE seminar will answer these questions for you and will include the following expert sessions:
- What next for international tax? The future of transfer pricing and country-by-country reporting
– Rebecca Reading, Corporate Tax Partner, Baker Tilly
- Export Markets – A sticky wicket?
– Gareth Wallwin, Specialist Export Risk Underwriter, Euler Hermes
- A guide to export finance – How UKEF can help you expand overseas
– Steve Cowles, Export Finance Advisor, UK Export Finance
Following the presentations, there will be a question and answer session when you will be able to ask questions specific to your own circumstances. Places are limited so reserve your place without delay.
To register or for more information, please contact Charlotte Butcher on 0161 830 4000 or email charlotte.butcher@bakertilly.