Award winning local housebuilder, Barratt Homes Yorkshire East, has welcomed the first residents to its St. Wilfrid’s Walk development in Brayton with a pre-planted hanging basket to start off their new gardens in style. Residents have been tasked with maintaining their new garden feature to be in with a chance of winning a voucher worth £100.
- Summer is the perfect time to be moving into a new home, whilst enjoying the warmer weather in a fresh garden.
- With moving into a new home comes a lot of organising, from packing to unpacking and arranging furniture into that perfect spot, meaning a flourishing garden can be at the bottom of a house buyer’s to-do list.
- A £100 voucher is on offer to the resident that can best maintain (or even add to!) their hanging basket.
- The new homeowners have until Friday 18th August before being judged by Iain Nutt, Chairman of Brayton Parish council and a keen gardener himself.
- St. Wilfrid’s Walk is currently offering five star quality three and four bedroom homes prices from £176,995.
- The development benefits from easy access to local schools, shopping, pubs and countryside walks.
- For more information, please visit the website: www.barratthomes.co.uk/StWilfridsWalk
Linzi Bentley, Sales Manager at Barratt Homes Yorkshire East, commented:
“We wanted to welcome the new residents at St. Wilfrid’s Walk with a beautiful pre-planted flowering gift as we know how important it is to invest time and effort into your outdoor area, especially in the summer. That being said, we understand that movers are busy so we wanted to help our new residents get started on their green finger journey.”
“St. Wilfrid’s Walk is a very welcoming development in a desirable location and there is already a fantastic community living in the area. We want residents to enjoy the rest of the summer in their new home and garden.”