As a leading organiser of classic car rallies, Bespoke Rallies is best known for the regularity trials it lays on anywhere from India to the Pyrenees and South America to Scandinavia. The recent three-week tour of Madagascar in hired 4x4s was therefore something of a departure even for this experienced company, but one absolutely adored by the crews that took part.
Said Bespoke Rally Director John Brigden: “I’m delighted to report that they seemed to love it all, from the stunning scenery and fascinating indigenous wildlife to the often challenging roads – hence the 4x4s. As a result of the many eulogistic testimonials we’ve received, we will certainly be looking to repeat this event in the future.” These are just a few of the comments:
- ‘What a fabulous rally it was! A perfect mix of wildlife, culture, scenic beauty, dreamy beaches, whales and lots of tricky off-road fun. Thank you for making wonderful memories for us.’ B Shooter
- ‘An excellent Rally through beautiful scenery and visiting many interesting places. I was a bit concerned about doing the rally in hired 4x4s but it worked very well. A very well organised rally and great company.’ J Aird
- ‘Really enjoyed the Madagascar rally, one of the best I have done so far. A fantastic route, rainforests, mountains and beautiful beachside resorts. Magical baobabs, lemurs, zebus and whales. Exciting driving through crowed towns and off-road tracks, topped off with the best available accommodation, a great variety of food each night and the company of the like-minded rally family. Great memories and new friends.’ R Toohey
Other events scheduled by Bespoke Rallies for this year and next are:
- Slartibartfast, Aug 17 – September 2, 2019
- Royal Rajasthan, November 4-25, 2019
- Sri Lanka, January 17 – February 8, 2020
- The Imperial Rally, June 14 – July 13, 2020
- The Tiger Tasmania, November 3-28, 2020
Further details of these and all Bespoke Rallies many varied events are available at www.bespokerallies.com.