Bluetree Group, the parent company of Route1 Print and instantprint – the UK‘s largest online printing business – has announced its commitment to deliver the real living wage, which is 10% more than the national living wage set by the government, for all its employees.
The certification was introduced with the vision to provide a fairer and more enjoyable work environment for Bluetree Group’s employees. The new commitment means that over 350 staff at the Rotherham-based printers will be able to reap the benefits of Bluetree Group becoming a Living Wage accredited company.
The new initiative joins the many other employment perks available to Bluetree Group employees including BUPA health care, commitment to continual training and development for their employees as well as long service rewards.
instantprint’s Co-Founder, James Kinsella, hopes the certification will encourage other businesses to get on board with the campaign whilst sending a clear and caring message to his colleagues.
He said: “At Bluetree Group, one of our company’s cultural values is ‘everyone contributes and values’. In the spirit of upholding this particular value, we want to show that we’re voluntarily taking a stand to ensure our colleagues can earn a wage with us which higher than the minimum set by the government and is enough to live comfortably on.
“That basic fairness is at the heart of our operations and why we choose as a business to go further than the government minimum.
“As well as it being the right thing to do, there is a growing body of evidence demonstrating the business benefits of becoming a Living Wage employer.
“For us, it makes absolute business sense as it ensures that we attract and retain the best and most motivated staff. We want good people and the Living Wage is an excellent way of getting and keeping them.”
100% of employees would recommend working at Bluetree Group to a friend according to their Glassdoor review page, which boasts a 4.9-star rating. To keep up to date with Bluetree Group job vacancies, visit the company website: www.bluetreegroup.co.uk/recruitment/.
For more information, please contact the instantprint press office on 0161 236 2277 or email email@example.com
• instantprint recently announced plans of their 2020 expansion. The printing firm will increase their total footprint by 45% to 145,000 sq ft paving the way for its continual growth.
• instantprint was named the national winner of the 2018 European Business Awards.
• instantprint specialises in 24-hour flyer and leaflets, business cards, posters and stationary. Thanks to a recent 3.25m investment, the printing giant is now able to produce and deliver stapled booklets within two working days.
• instantprint recently launched new products including a kraft and recycled stock on business cards, flyers and greetings cards.
• instantprint launched their new brand video in May 2018.
• Instantprint implements a positive, well-respected working environment and maintains a 4.7-star rating on Glass Door Reviews.