The exclusive Bowler Defender 100th Edition has been expertly engineered to mark the 100th full commission of a 90 wheelbase Defender by Bowler. To celebrate this key milestone, the 100th Edition includes a number of bespoke features well as Bowlers transformational performance specification.
- This one-of-a-kind Fast Road Conversion is the 100th edition of the highly acclaimed Bowler Defender conversion.
- Bowler’s Fast Road Conversion is an evolution from the successful Defender Challenge Rally Series vehicle which spanned three years from 2014 to 2016.
- This celebration vehicle incorporates the venerable performance features: Power Upgrade, Suspension, Brakes and Wheels
- Bespoke and unique, the combination of colours and features including internal mounted Challenge Wheel, Bowlers new signature lighting, decals from Bowlers Chief Designer and premium commissioning plaques.
- The exclusive Bowler 100th Edition 90 is available to buy now!
Bowler Motors have revealed their celebratory 100th Edition Bowler Defender 90 Road Car Conversion. Now available to buy, this unique celebration model has been built on the same lighter weight 90 hard top derivative as the original Defender Challenge cars and tributes its heritage. A must-have for any collector or Defender enthusiast, the 100th Edition 90 retains the body protection and signature white rally wheels developed by Bowler for off-road racing.
This key milestone model also incorporates some very special features including Bowler’s new signature headlight surrounds, Corris Grey body protection pack, roll over protection, relocated spare wheel, bespoke graphics and a specially commissioned badging.
The base vehicle comes from an exclusive fleet within Jaguar Land Rover and has undergone a comprehensive refresh by the Bowler Works Team. This includes many new parts such as body panels, transfer box, dash and door cards, paintwork, various mechanical components replaced or upgraded, steering box, carpets, rubber matting and chassis protection to provide owners or collectors with many years of enjoyment.
Interested parties should contact Bowler on 01773 827 111 or email email@example.com
This stunning vehicle is priced at £78,000 (+ VAT) and incorporates the following specification:
- Bowler Fast Road Suspension
- Bowler Stage 2 Engine Upgrade (including intercooler)
- Bowler Performance Exhaust with Mudflap Kit
- Bowler 18” Lightweight Alloy Wheels with 285/60/18” BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres
- Bespoke graphics package
- Bespoke badges commissioned by Fattorini’s artisan badge makers
- Bowler external protection pack in Corris Grey (Bumper, Steering Guard, Sills and Rear Steps)
- Bowler Signature Headlight Surrounds
- Roll over protection with bespoke cross to mount spare wheel internally
- Stainless steel fixings
- Bowler Bonnet Lettering
- Bowler Big Brake Kit
- Half bulk-head deletion
- Fully soundproofed interior
- Recaro SVX 60th Anniversary seats
- Leather dash tops
- MOMO Race Style Alcantara Steering Wheel
- Bowler Gear-shifter Kit
- Alcantara roof lining
- Alpine double din head unit with reverse camera
- Bumper mounted Lazer ST4’s
- LED headlights, smoked side lights and side repeaters