- Citroën UK has extended its five-year/100,000 mile warranty offer to all new models ordered via its online Citroën Store*.
- The five-year warranty was first introduced on new ‘C-Series’ models only, and has now been rolled out across the entire model range available via Citroën Store.
- The five-year warranty follows on from Citroën’s ‘Fair Pricing’ promise, with reduced list prices and a transparent sales process for all customers.
- ’14 Day Money-Back Guarantee’ also applies to vehicles ordered via the online Citroën Store, giving buyers two weeks to decide if the car is right for them*.
- The Citroën Store allows customers to configure, finance and order their next new car from the comfort of their own home.
- Citroën’s ‘Virtual Showroom’ service is also available to online buyers, offering customers the ability to book live walk-around tours of key Citroën models and to ask questions, prior to placing an order via the online Citroën Store.
- To find out more about buying online with Citroën, visit: Citroën Store
Citroën UK is offering a five-year/100,000 mile warranty on all new models ordered through its online Citroën store*.
Available previously only on new ‘C-Series’ models – and subsequently New C4 and ë-C4 – ordered online via the Citroën Store, the offer has now been extended to all models ordered via the new online platform.
The new warranty offer follows the ‘Fair Pricing’ promise made last year by Citroën as part of its ‘Advance UK’ plan. Citroën’s ‘Fair Pricing’ policy introduced lower list prices and increased transparency for customers, with a focus towards online retail sales.
The extended five-year/100,000 mile warranty offer will give online buyers added peace of mind. All electric vehicles benefit from an additional eight-year/100,000 mile warranty on the battery, covering performance to 70% of the original battery capacity.
Citroën UK’s ’14 Day Money-Back Guarantee’ for all vehicles ordered via its online store gives buyers up to two weeks to ensure their new car is right for them*.
The Citroën Store allows customers to configure their vehicle, select a finance package that best suits them, and order their car all from the comfort of their home. For added support, The Citroën Store also features a ‘Live Chat’ function, allowing customers to have their questions answered in real time. Buyers can also use the ‘Virtual Showroom’ to schedule a one-on-one live walk-around of the vehicle they’re interested in, with a trained Citroën product expert conducting the video tour.
Eurig Druce, Citroën UK’s Managing Director, said: “We’re excited to introduce a five-year warranty policy on all models ordered online via our new Citroën Store. As part of our ‘Fair Pricing’ promise to offer greater transparency to buyers, we believe our five-year warranty policy and a ’14 Day Money-Back Guarantee’ will bring further added peace of mind. With safe click and collect or the option for a delivery at home, together with the support of our expert digital advisors to help guide our guests through the purchasing process, the Citroen Store offers a comfortable and relaxing purchase experience.”
To find out more about Citroën UK’s five-year warranty, please visit: 5 Year Warranty Explained