Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside arranges meet ups for dyspraxic individuals: adults, parents and children. The group offers free workshops, helpful advice & support, social excursions and invite guest speakers who offer support and advice. The project runs under the umbrella of Roseberry Community Consortium, a local charity based in Teesside helping disadvantaged groups of young people.
During the COV-19, we are offering free online activities through Zoom.. The activities we are offering include
- Design a character: Competition open to under 12 children to draw a character representing Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside, Winner will be announced on 15th July
- Youth Social Action project: A project open to 13 to 25 years affected by dyspraxia. The participants will be empowered to design a project like raising awareness of dyspraxia, educating general- public about dyspraxia or anything else.
- Presentation about Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside on 16th June, 6pm, on Zoom
- We will be running online handwriting workshops for parents and children dyspraxia support group om 19th June, 6pm on Zoom
- Quiz for dyspraxic adults or other related conditions on 26th June, 7pm on Zoom.
Please contact Pritthijit Datta on 07804368585 or browse through www.dyspraxiasupport.org if you are interested in joining any of the events.