BUSINESSES are joining forces to support a North-East hospice by donating an array of gifts to a Christmas fundraising draw.
The “Big Teesside Giveaway” has been organised in aid of Butterwick Hospice Care by entrepreneur Stuart Coupland, who recently became one of the charity’s Corporate Supporters.
Stuart, who launched Coupland Leather nine months ago, has persuaded 16 local companies to donate prizes worth more than £2,000 with more businesses coming on board and more prizes added every week.
They will all be scooped by one lucky winner, and each donation can be individually re-gifted to a member of their family or friends to make this year an extra special Christmas.
To enter the prize draw, participants are asked to donate £5 to the hospice.
Stuart said: “The idea was for local businesses to give something back in support of an extremely important local charity. None of the gifts have been donated by chains or national organisations, it’s all local businesses who are proud to support their local community.”
The prizes are:
- Rockliffe Hall – golf 4 ball;
- LV Shipping & Transport – two Corporate match day tickets at Middlesbrough Football Club;.
- PG Legal Solicitors and Commercial Advisors – £100 Smyths toys vouchers;
- Peking Garden Stockton – £40 voucher; Paul Swift Stunts – stunt ride-along experience;
- DJM Aerial Solutions – professional drone recording & video of the stunt ride experience;
- The Little Quaker Distillery – two 20cl bottles of Quaker Gin, original and blueberry;
- Coupland Leather – 100 per cent hand-crafted leather wallet;
- Pali Ltd – £50 Marks &Spencer Voucher;
- facebook.com/destressretailers – Tom Ford, Lost Cheery and Armani, Acqua di Gio Inspired Fragrances;
- Daz Mack – photographer extraordinaire, family photo shoot; Gamers Lounge – two one-hour gaming tokens;
- Boho Bytes – hand-crafted traditional Christmas cake;
- Illustrated Identity – personalised hoodie;
- Hamilton & Lewis Jewellery – men’s leather bracelet;
- Darlington Mowden Park – executive suite for ten people at a home game.
To find out more, go to www.facebook.com/teessidegiveaway
To enter and make your £5 donation, go to: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/teessidegiveaway