- New 300 SPORT models: Accentuate the assertive, distinctive designs of the XE and XF saloons and XF Sportbrake with Black Pack, Black Contrast roofs*, Privacy Glass and discreet rear spoiler
- Beautiful, crafted interiors: Rich veneers and finishes, tactile metal shift paddles and bright metal pedals enrich the luxurious, spacious cabins
- Performance, agility and comfort: 300PS four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine delivers effortless performance and maximum speed of 155mph (250km/h), while Configurable Dynamics with Adaptive Dynamics offers optimum balance of ride, handling and precision
- Intelligent all-wheel drive: 300 SPORT models are offered exclusively with all-wheel drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, matched to a smooth-shifting eight-speed automatic transmission for outstanding traction and control
- Ask Alexa1: Full Amazon Alexa integration with Pivi Pro means you can use natural voice commands to control navigation and music2, manage calendars, hear news, check the weather and control smart home devices3 – just by asking – so you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel
- Find out more about Alexa and how to activate here
- what3words: Integrated into Pivi Pro navigation**, it’s the easiest way to set and find exact locations using a unique set of three words: more information here
- Seamless connectivity: Pivi Pro infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay® as standard to keep you effortlessly connected. Wireless Android Auto™ is also standard. Existing owners of compatible Jaguar models with Pivi Pro have also received Alexa and what3words via software-over-the-air updates
- Electrified diesels: XE and XF also offer the refined, efficient 204PS four-cylinder Ingenium mild-hybrid engine, delivering up to 58.9mpg (4.8l/100km)*** and CO2 emissions from 127g/km*** for XE and up to 57.6mpg (4.9l/100km)*** and from 129g/km*** for XF Saloon
- Available to order from 28 April: XE 300 SPORT priced from £42,345 in the UK. XF Saloon and Sportbrake 300 SPORT models from £47,730 and £49,005 respectively. Configure yours at jaguar.co.uk
Tuesday 26 April 2022, Gaydon, UK – The Jaguar XE and XF offer customers more choice and technology than ever, with the addition of the new 300 SPORT models – and the introduction of Alexa voice control and what3words integration across the range.
Offered exclusively with smooth, refined Ingenium four-cylinder petrol engine and all-wheel drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, the 300 SPORT models are distinguished by their Black Pack, Gloss Black contrast roof* and privacy glass.
Customers can also specify a sliding panoramic roof on the XE and XF 300 SPORT saloons, while the XF Sportbrake 300 SPORT is available with a fixed panoramic roof.
The XE 300 SPORT features striking 20-inch ‘Style 1014’ wheels in Dark Satin Grey with a diamond-turned finish. The XF 300 SPORT Saloon and Sportbrake models also feature 20-inch wheels: ‘Style 5107’. The distinctive five split-spoke design is available in two finishes: Gloss Silver with Gloss Black inserts is offered as standard, while the optional Satin Black with Gloss Black inserts delivers even more visual appeal.
All can be specified in the full range of solid and metallic colours, including a choice of two premium metallic paints – Carpathian Grey and Silicon Silver. Highlights of the luxurious, crafted interiors of XE and XF 300 SPORT are Monogram Aluminium and Satin Charcoal Ash veneers respectively, the beautifully tactile metal gearshift paddles and bright metal pedals.
As well as luxury and refinement the new 300 SPORT models deliver the outstanding performance and agility drivers expect from a Jaguar. All feature sophisticated double wishbone front- and Integral Link rear suspension systems, enhanced by Adaptive Dynamics: it continuously adjusts damping forces to deliver an optimum balance of comfort and agility. Configurable Dynamics enables customers to tailor steering, suspension and powertrain settings to their individual taste.
The smooth, powerful and responsive four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine generates 300PS and 400Nm of torque. Together with all-wheel drive with Intelligent driveline Dynamics, it delivers outstanding performance and traction in all conditions. This advanced powertrain enables the XE 300 SPORT to accelerate from 0-60mph in only 5.6s (0-100km/h in 5.9s), and the XF Saloon and Sportbrake in 5.8s (0-100m/h in 6.1s) and 5.9s (0-100km/h in 6.2s) respectively. Maximum speed for each is 155mph (250km/h).
2023 Model Year XE and XF powertrains
The XE and XF model ranges also offer the highly efficient four-cylinder Ingenium diesel mild hybrid (MHEV) engine, with a choice of rear- or all-wheel drive. This 204PS unit develops an impressive 430Nm of torque, with refinement and responsiveness enhanced by the MHEV system. The Belt integrated Starter Generator (BiSG) recuperates energy usually lost during braking or deceleration by storing it in a compact 48-volt lithium-ion battery: this energy is redeployed to assist the engine when accelerating away. It also makes the stop-start function quieter and faster than conventional systems.
This engine is the most economical in the XE and XF model ranges and enables the rear-wheel drive XE to deliver fuel economy of up to 58.9mpg (4.8l/100km)*** and CO2 emissions from only 127g/km***. In the rear-wheel drive XF Saloon, it delivers corresponding figures of 57.6.mpg (4.9l/100km)*** and 129g/km***.
Customers can also choose the 250PS four-cylinder Ingenium petrol. Offered exclusively with rear-wheel drive, this refined engine develops maximum torque of 365Nm from 1,300-4,500rpm, delivering excellent driveability and strong performance. With this powertrain the XE can accelerate from 0-60mph in 6.4s (0-100km/h in 6.7s), and the XF Saloon and Sportbrake in 6.5s (0-100km/h in 6.9s), and 6.7s (0-100km/h in 7.1s) respectively.
The full global powertrain range for XE and XF 2023 Model Year comprises:
- 250PS 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo rear-wheel drive automatic
- 300PS 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo all-wheel drive automatic
- 204PS MHEV 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo rear-wheel drive automatic
- 204PS MHEV 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo all-wheel drive automatic
The new XE and XF 300 SPORT– like all models in the range – come with Amazon Alexa. Seamlessly integrated, it brings the familiar Alexa experience into the vehicles and provides natural voice interaction with the Pivi Pro infotainment system’s features including navigation, music, podcasts and audiobooks, calls and compatible smart devices.
Requests such as ‘Alexa, navigate me home’, ‘Alexa, play my chill-out playlist’ and ‘Alexa show me nearby coffee shops’ can all be made by voice. You can also check news, weather, and manage your schedule or shopping list – just by asking. Alexa lives in the cloud and is always getting smarter, with new features and updates continually being added and delivered automatically.
The Alexa voice experience is intuitive to use, making it easy for customers to operate keeping their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. Alexa even makes it possible to control compatible smart home features such as heating and lighting from the comfort of
XE or XF’s luxurious interiors. Just ask: ‘Alexa, set the living room temperature to 20 degrees’, for example.
Existing owners of XE and XF models with Pivi Pro are among more than 55,000 Jaguar customers to have been offered Alexa in a software-over-the-air update5.
Customers in the UK will also be able to control and check on their car from anywhere using the Jaguar Remote Skill on any Alexa-enabled device4. ‘Alexa, ask Jaguar if my doors are locked’ or ‘Alexa, Ask Jaguar if my windows are open’ are just some of the features customers can use.
Both XE and XF offer a wealth of other smart technologies to make journeys simpler, more enjoyable and more connected.
Now integrated into Pivi Pro is what3words navigation (market-dependant). Offering an alternative to setting destinations using post codes, what3words allows you to do this with greater precision via a unique combination of three words representing a three-metre square location: just type the words – clean.corporate.card for example – into Pivi’s navigation search box.
If you want to know the what3words reference for a given location, a long press on the map shown in the touchscreen will give you this information. Like Alexa, this feature has already been delivered to existing owners of XE and XF models with Pivi Pro via a software-over-the-air update. what3words is available globally except in China, Japan and South Korea.
Wireless Apple CarPlay® is standard. Wireless Android Auto™ is also standard. In addition, Pivi Pro can connect two phones simultaneously, and an optional wire