Local housebuilder, Barratt Homes, has demonstrated its on-going commitment to development in the East Riding this month, with the announcement that it will be making a substantial financial contribution of over £246,000 to the local community in Beverley.
- The investment comes as part of the local housebuilder’s recent launch of its Fallows Park development in Beverley, which will provide 100 much needed new homes to the area
- The £246,000 contribution includes an investment of £34,000 to education facilities and £212,200 for local leisure facilities, as well as the provision of a new cycle shelter
- Offering a selection of two, three and four bedroom homes and with the thriving market town of Beverley and its cobbled streets right on the development’s doorstep, Fallows Park is ideally located for a host of great retail and leisure amenities
- The new Flemingate Shopping Park and town centre are both close by, and potential buyers can take full advantage of everything the area has to offer
- The area also boasts excellent primary schools, and is within two miles of Beverley Train Station – making this five star quality development ideal for growing families and commuters alike
- Prices at Fallows Park start from £214,995 To £316,995
- To find out more about Fallows Park and to register your interest go to www.barratthomes.co.uk
Leonna Hardcastle, Sales Manager at Barratt Homes, commented:
“we are excited to have launched our new Fallows Park Development to the Beverly property market. We’re confident that development will be popular with local buyers because of the fantastic location in the thriving town surrounded by countryside and the easy proximity to great retail and leisure amenities. Help to buy and part exchange will both be available at the development.