- ssan updates mid- and full-size vans, NV300 & NV400, including new Euro 6d-TEMP-ready engines meeting the latest emissions regulations
- Broad range of engine specifications and body types allow drivers to choose the right vehicle to suit their needs
- Updates to exteriors and improvements to interiors enhance overall driver experience and delivers on practicality
- Host of smart technologies, including Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, offer enhanced entertainment and connectivity
- Safety updates see a range of Nissan Intelligent Mobility features installed in both the NV300 and NV400
PARIS (Nov. 4, 2019) – Nissan has revamped its mid and full-size van range, updating both the NV300 and NV400 with efficient engines, all-new interiors and smart tech options ensuring the best user experience. The new models feature efficient powertrains meeting new Euro 6d-TEMP emissions standards, with cleaner engines and reduced NOx.
Efficient engines and a new Dual Clutch Transmission
The Nissan NV300 is a robust choice for passengers, (as Combi), cargo (as Panel Van), or both, (as Crew Van), with all of them offering spaciousness and comfort. This latest update introduces a new 2.0-litre Diesel engine, adding even greater power to the range thanks to the introduction of 170HP and 145HP engines. Also available is a brand new Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) which allows for improved driver comfort through smoother acceleration and dramatically improved fuel efficiency. There are 6 versions available:
- 2.0-litre 170 HP with manual (only on Van versions) or automatic gearbox
- 2.0-litre 145 HP with manual or automatic gearbox
- 2.0-litre 120 HP with manual gearbox
- 1.6-litre 95 HP with manual gearbox (only on Van versions)
Available in a variety of body types – including Panel Van, Dropside Single/Double Cab, Tipper, Crew Van, or as a base for conversions, including Chassis Single/Double Cab or Platform Cab – the NV400 is sturdy and resilient providing the customer with a van that’s customisable to their specific business needs. The full-sized NV400 is powered by the same 2.3-litre diesel engine as fitted in the acclaimed Nissan Navara pickup and features the new Nissan interlocking grille. There are 5 versions:
- 180 HP with manual or automatic gearbox
- 150 HP with manual or automatic gearbox
- 135 HP with manual gearbox
Along with the new 2.3-litre Euro 6d-TEMP engines, the NV400 is also available with the 2.3-litre Euro VI engines, with 145 HP or 165 HP power outputs and rear wheel drive.
Comfortable cockpit and enhanced driver comfort
With the aim of improving driver comfort, the cabin of the NV400 has been completely refreshed. This includes:
- All-new dashboard and steering wheel design for improved comfort, ergonomics and premium appearance
- Improved storage & utility including pull-out tray and generous door panel storage
- New features such as an updated Infotainment system in the style of a smartphone replication
The NV300 interior has also been given an impressive revamp thanks to upgraded seat fabric, satin chrome finishes, a new dashboard colour (black instead of the previous grey) and improved equipment, including a new-generation DAB audio system.
Enhanced technology and connectivity
The NV300 and the NV400 offer drivers incredible connectivity, bringing additional levels of functionality and comfort to make long journeys easier and more enjoyable. In both vans, this includes Android Auto and Apple CarPlay for seamless smartphone integration. There is also a new-look interface on the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which replicates the familiar layout of a smartphone and provides fast access to maps and media services.
Furthermore, the NV400 sees the addition of several new Nissan Intelligent Mobility safety options, including Blind Spot Warning and Side Wind and Lane Departure Alert. Also included are auto wipers and lights, Rear Park Assist, rear view camera and Hill Start Assist. While for enhanced security in the loading area, extra locks have been added to the rear and side doors.
“Introducing the brand new Dual Clutch Transmission to Nissan’s mid-sized van, NV300, allows for smoother acceleration and dramatically improved fuel efficiency. This development has allowed Nissan to significantly enhance the overall driver comfort and engine performance,” said Paolo D’Ettore, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) Director for Nissan Europe.”
He added “We understand that keeping down total cost of ownership without sacrificing essentials like comfort, safety and technology is vital for commercial drivers who make a living from driving but who also spend a great deal of time on the road. That’s why we continue to improve our entire range of LCVs as part of our ‘Your Future Guaranteed’ promise. This includes the newly upgraded NV300 and NV400, which are now more cost-effective, comfortable and connected than ever.”
Like all Nissan LCVs, the updated NV300 and NV400 ranges are backed by a five-year “Pan-European warranty” giving owners reassurance and dependable service if and when they need it.
Prices start from £21,655 for NV300 and from £24,390 for NV400.