Samsung to open luxury multi-experience store of world firsts and premium product offerings at Harrods
• The luxury space will showcase the pinnacle of the Samsung range including QLED 8K TVs, the Galaxy Note10+ 5G and The Wall Luxe, a superior and bespoke modular Micro LED screen, to be sold exclusively in store
London – 29th August 2019 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced that it will open its most luxurious multi-experience store on 29th August 2019, which will showcase the very best of its innovative and premium product line-up within the world’s most prestigious department store – Harrods. Harrods, sited in Knightsbridge, London, has welcomed Samsung warmly to its store. It will be a truly unique offering of Samsung’s finest state-of-the-art products from TVs to smartphones, allowing the Harrods customer to totally tailor the technology they use to their lifestyle, home and personal tastes.
The multi-experience store at Harrods is designed to be a superior showcase of Samsung’s pioneering products, where luxury shoppers will be able to discover the latest and most exclusive launches across Samsung’s range, with product highlights including:
- The new Galaxy Note10 range – the most powerful Galaxy Note with a suite of productivity and creativity tools, enhanced S Pen and professional camera now comes in two sizes, and for the first time, a 5G variant
- Samsung’s pioneering QLED 8K TV, the Q950R – featuring more than 33 million pixels and providing the most superior 8K viewing experience
- The Wall Luxe – exclusively sold through Harrods, is a breakthrough innovation in home entertainment, offering customers a completely bespoke modular LED screen that can be customised to fit any luxury home environment, transforming residences and offering unprecedented premium viewing experiences.
Samsung Home Appliances
- Family Hub™ – continuing to innovate and redefine the refrigerator category, the Family Hub™ sets a new standard for connected living by championing smart technology to make day-to-day living easier and more efficient
Francis Chun, President, Samsung Electronics UK and Ireland comments: “We have worked tirelessly over the years to move technology forward and the Samsung multi-experience store at Harrods will be the epitome of our most innovative products and premium service offerings. Harrods customers will have a permanent Samsung store within this luxury retail environment that will support individual, bespoke requirements when choosing their technology, and this will become a trusted place for them to find a truly bespoke solution.”
Stewart Mancey, Head of Technology, Harrods comments: “We are pleased to welcome Samsung to the new Technology department at Harrods. We are always looking for new and innovative products that delight and inspire our discerning customers and so we have worked closely with Samsung to put together what will be an elevated shopping experience. Over the coming months, customers will be able to experience the showcase of the latest breakthrough in immersive home entertainment and innovative connectivity products pared with the exceptional service at Harrods”.
The store will open on the 29th August 2019, showcasing the best of the technology available. Samsung will be hosting unique and invite only events for Harrods customers over the coming months.