Local soft drinks company, Clearly Drinks, has invested heavily in a fresh new look for its still and sparkling flavoured water brand, Perfectly Clear. Perfectly Clear, one of the first flavoured water brands to be produced in the UK, has undergone the rebrand to align itself with the sharp rise in demand for low calorie and sugar-free soft drinks.
- Clearly Drinks, based in Southwick, Sunderland, produces the popular Perfectly Clear product range, as well as offers an industry-leading contract bottling service
- It has a skilled local workforce of over 75 people and has capacity to supply over 150m bottles a year, demonstrating a real business success for the area. Perfectly Clear has seen a sales value increase of 23% in 2017 and sales trends for 2018 suggest a healthy growth of 20% in value for the company, with the rebrand expected to provide a further boost to these figures
- The Perfectly Clear rebrand puts emphasis on modernising the brand, placing focus on its crystal-clear water sourced from its on-site spring, its natural fruit flavours and zero sugar content
- It will be implemented across the range: 500ml still and sparkling, 1.5ltr still and sparkling, Perfectly Clear Kids, and the new sparkling juicy water range Perfectly Clear Whisper
- To coincide with the rebrand, Perfectly Clear will be introducing Elderflower Sparkling 500ml to its range
- In addition to the vibrant new packaging, the company is investing in an integrated marketing campaign both online and offline, including the launch of a fresh new website, revamped POS, promotional and new exhibition material
- Alongside this, investment is also being made to expand the sales and production workforce, to offer the best possible products, service and communication with customers
- For more information on Perfectly Clear, please visit: www.perfectlyclear.com
Speaking on the rebrand, Katerina Gilbert, Marketing Director at Clearly Drinks, said:
“This is an exciting time for Clearly Drinks and its Perfectly Clear brand. As a local business, Sunderland is at the heart of what we do; our two boreholes, where the fresh water surfaces, are right outside the front door of our factory, allowing us to use fresh, natural spring water straight from the source, in all our drinks. Perfectly Clear is a real local success story and this rebrand further demonstrates the company’s continued expansion, which can only benefit the wider economy for the area.
“Following on from our own in-depth consumer research, Perfectly Clear’s new look is aimed at both consumers and retailers who want a crystal-clear and eye-catching brand that is full of flavour but with the added health benefits of zero sugar content.”