Fashion has always been an indispensable part of our lives. In recent times, it has emerged as a more significant movement due to fashion blogging. With Instagram and Youtube at our fingertips, fashion blogging has become a real force to be reckoned with. Anyone interested in fashion can now easily start a career in it from home. However, blogging does require some proper equipment, and one of them is a good laptop. A laptop should be able to handle and store large amounts of data and be able to assist in your projects. Read on to know six must-have laptops for fashion blogging.
- Dell XPS 13 – This lightweight and portable laptop by Dell, is an excellent option for all aspiring bloggers out there. It comes with a powerful Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB RAM, which can handle all your fashion projects with ease. It comes with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator so that you can unleash all your creativity. Don’t worry about the price because you can easily get a laptop on rent in Noida, Delhi, and other metropolitan cities.
- Lenovo Yoga900 – Another exceptional laptop is the Lenovo Yoga900. This comes with not only a lightweight and portable design but a powerful mobile office software within it. It’s incredibly economical in terms of power usage. You can also flip it into tent mode when you feel like relaxing with some Netflix or online browsing.
- iPad – Though it may not technically be a laptop, the iPad is still a force to be reckoned with. It is an excellent option for all those fashion bloggers who are on the road and need to get work done without lugging around a heavy laptop. It’s lightweight, has a great retina display and long-lasting battery. It also has a great camera, with which you can try out mobile photography tips and tricks.
- Asus Zenbook – The Asus Zenbook is another fantastic model that offers a portable and easy to carry design with a powerful i7 core processor. It has a great battery life and powerful performance all the time. It is a strong contender to the Macbook and gives the Macbook a run for its money.
- HP Spectre x360 – Here is another powerful laptop that comes with a fantastic overall performance and top-notch storage. It’s small and super easy to carry, which is a boon for all those bloggers who are jet setters. It has a beautiful display and a keyboard that suits everyone. This is the perfect option for all those who want something that they can work on, and use for leisure activities as well.
Microsoft Surface Pro X – The final pick on our list is another tablet that doubles as a laptop. Since it has a compact and chic body, it is a perfect option for those who are on the go and need high performance without sacrificing sleekness. It comes with 10-hour battery life and the right amount of storage. It is on the pricier side but doesn’t worry, you can get this from stores that give mobile on rent in Noida, Delhi, and any other city you are living in.