Dental implants are highly beneficial for clients that have tried bridges or dentures but found them to be ill-fitting and uncomfortable.
Tooth replacements are permanent fixtures that provide the same functions as your natural teeth and are a great alternative to consider when you’re looking to get your confidence back.
Dental implants are secure and fit in naturally with your existing teeth and require very little or no maintenance.
What Are The Different Types Of Implants?
- 1. Single Implants
A single replacement tooth which is installed and topped off with a crown that looks just like the surrounding teeth.
- 2. Multiple Implants
When you are replacing more than one tooth and with the appropriate crowns to look similar than your natural teeth.
- All-on-four or all-on-six Dental Implants
This procedure involves replacing a full set of teeth that fits well and looks natural. (Replacement of four teeth on the upper or lower ridge and a complete arch of teeth).
Things To Take Into Consideration Before The Procedure:
- First, you’ll need to undergo a consultation to determine which procedure you’ll be required, and the costs associated with it. The first consultation is usually free. Undergoing dental surgery can be a costly affair, and the costs will be determined by your individual situation and the condition of the teeth you’re considering replacing. Some dental practices will ask you about your payment options and can provide you with finance or a payment plan that will suit you best.
- If you have severely damaged teeth or old denture work that needs removing, they need to be addressed first, and once you’re fully recovered, the dental implants can be done. If you’re already missing a tooth, preparations for the procedure can be done immediately.
- A bone graft might have to be done in some cases, to ensure that your jaw has sufficient strong bone to support your new teeth.
Dr. Arthur Glosman in Beverly Hills is known for his famous Dental implants procedure and comes highly recommended.
What Can You Expect During The Procedure?
- A strong anchor for your new teeth is created by fusing a strong titanium anchor onto the jawbone, providing your implants with a secure foundation.
- A temporary healing cap is placed on top of the new teeth to allow them to heal. Your natural healing cells fuse with the anchor during the healing process, making them durable and reliable.
- After the healing stage, the abutment is installed. This will be the base holding your new natural-looking crowns. A minimal healing time is applicable to this part of the procedure.
- The last step of the process will be securely attaching the crowns to the abutment, after which you’ll be showing off a brand-new Contact Elsinore Smiles and never have to feel embarrassed about dentures or missing teeth again.
Cosmetic surgery can be a costly affair and medical insurance doesn’t usually cover these procedures.
Make sure you choose a dental practice like https://www.croasdilldental.com/services/dental-implants/ that specializes in cosmetic and restorative dentistry that can do exceptional dental work and are willing to provide you with payment options that can make the process as painless as possible.