- New C4 and New ë-C4 – Citroën’s new-generation hatchbacks that shake up the C-segment – have just been unveiled.
- New C4 and New ë-C4 miniatures – 1/43 and 1/64 scale – are already available to own via the Citroën Lifestyle e-boutique.
- They faithfully reproduce the actual-size vehicle, which is modern and full of character.
- Images of the miniatures can be found here: bit.ly/MiniaturesNewC4
Citroën has just unveiled New C4 and New ë-C4 – 100% ëlectric. The brand is continuing its electrification offensive in 2020, turning its attention to the compact hatchback segment. Reinventing the compact hatch, New C4 and New ë-C4 represent the 10th generation of Citroën compact cars that have marked their era with their comfort and character, including GS that celebrate its 50th anniversary this year.
New C4 and New ë-C4 – 100% ëlectric will be under the spotlights in the second half of 2020, with orders opening in the autumn. However, they are already available in miniature from the Citroën Lifestyle online boutique, in 1/43 and 1/64 scales: https://lifestyle.citroen.com/.
Just like the actual vehicles, the New C4 and New ë-C4 miniatures stand out with their elevated and assertiveposture. The body shape combines the elegance and dynamism of a hatchback, while subtly adopting certain SUV standards for added strength and character. Collectors will appreciate the attention to detail brought to this faithful reduced-size reproduction of the actual-size car.
At 1/43 scale, two colours are available for New C4 and New ë-C4: Caramel Brown and Iceland Blue. In 1/64 scale, the New C4 miniature comes in four colours: Elixir Red, Polar White, Iceland Blue and Caramel Brown.
- New C4 and New ë-C4 – 100% ëlectric in Iceland Blue or Caramel Brown 1/43 scale: €37 Link to the product sheet: https://lifestyle.citroen.com/en/shop/_/pr7131/miniature-new-citroen-e-c4-2020-bleu-iceland-1-43
- New C4 in Polar White, Elixir Red, Iceland Blue or Caramel Brown 1/64 scale: €5 Link to the product sheet: https://lifestyle.citroen.com/en/shop/_/pr7123/miniature-new-citroen-c4-2020-1-64
The Citroën Brand
At the heart of the automotive market, Citroën has asserted itself since 1919 as a popular brand in the true sense of the word, making people and their lifestyles its first source of inspiration. This spirit is underlined by the ‘Inspired by You’ brand signature and is embodied by cars combining unique design and benchmark comfort. Within the sector of mainstream brands, Citroën also stands out with a unique customer experience (Citroën Advisor, ‘La Maison Citroën’, etc.). In 2019, the Citroën sold one million vehicles in over 90 countries.
The Citroën Brand in the UK
The UK is the 4th largest market for Citroën globally, with 80,000 vehicles sold in 2019. Based in Coventry, Citroën UK’s range of hatchbacks includes C1 (city car), C3 (supermini) and C4 Cactus (compact family car). The UK SUV line-up consists of C3 Aircross (compact SUV) and C5 Aircross (mid-size SUV). The UK MPV range features Berlingo (5 or 7-seats), Grand C4 SpaceTourer (7-seats) and SpaceTourer (up to 9-seats). Citroën UK’s Light Commercial Vehicle offering covers all sectors of the market with Berlingo Van, Dispatch and Relay. Citroën has a clearly defined electrification strategy with all models across the range offering an electrified version by 2025. In the UK, 2020 sees the launch of New C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid (PHEV), plus the introduction of Dispatch and Relay battery electric vehicles (BEV).