When it comes to food – the Bluebell Hotel in Middlesborough already has a great reputation.
That is only going to improve, thanks to the introduction of the King’s Feast. The King’s Feast is a new sumptuous and great value menu, which is understandably fit for a king, and is launched on 18th October.
It has been developed by chefs at the Stonegate Pub Company; has playful twists on pub classics and is all about giving customers what they want.
It offers an array of mouth-watering dishes from lighter bites to meals that will challenge the biggest of appetites. From American-inspired diner dishes to classic British dishes – there is something for everyone. This new flavour-packed menu offers value, diversity and creativity.
At its heart, the new look King’s Feast offers five new Mega Meals. All have been created to tap into the latest dining trends and what customers want.
- Topping these five off is the King’s Challenge Burger. This is a gigantic dish that is not for the faint hearted, and incudes: 4 x 6oz beef burgers, a breaded chicken schnitzel, pulled chicken& chorizo, bacon, cheese, 10 onion rings, double chips and garlic breaded fish fillets. This dish is definitely a sharer for a group of friends!
- Another of the hearty dishes in the King’s Mega Meals is the Whale of Fish Platter – which includes two whopping golden and crispy beer-battered fish fillets, served with chips, peas or mushy peas and tartare sauce.
- The Tomahawk Mixed Grill has a 10oz cured pork tomahawk steak with maple glaze, which is char-grilled and served with two sausages, two bacon rashers, chips, fried eggs, grilled tomato, mini corn-on-the-cob, peas, BBQ sauce and beer-battered onion ring.
- Surf, turf and cluck features crispy breaded tail-on prawns, rump steak and a whole chicken breast, served with a grilled tomato, beer-battered onion rings, mini corn-on-the-cob, peas and chips.
- A giant rack of slow-cooked BBQ pork ribs, smothered in BBQ sauce and served with chips, beer-battered onion rings, mini corn-on-the-cob, grilled tomato and slaw!
The menu also has a range of King’s Feast Favourites. Choose from a choice of two dishes like a warming, delicious British steak & ales pie. It comes with chips and peas and has rich gravy with crumbly pastry – the perfect winter warmer. You could twin it with the cheese & leek tart that is jam packed with flavour and comes with a dressed mixed salad.
If you have a sweet tooth the menu has you covered thanks to an amazing sharing Cookie Pizza. This giant chocolate-chip cookie that comes with brownie chunks, chewy marshmallow and toffee sauce is topped off with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
The pub also has different offers on every day – from big plate specials on Mighty Mondays to Saturday sharers, which offers a five dish pic and mix plank.
Seb Leheup- Jones, marketing manager, said: “The King’s Feast is just that: a feast for the taste buds and the senses. The Mega Meals on the menu are supposed to be treats, dishes and creations that can not be replicated at home that are contemporary and good value.”